Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cuuuuute

I went to gym today at leisure mall...
So after gym me and my mom went for lunch...
we were walking around when we saw d LG truck...
My mom wanted 2 get the LG ice cream so we went and c...
They had a promotion so LG KF350 was discounted from RM799 to RM720...
anywaysss...this cute guy...well not really cute but actually pretty gud looking...
well he tended to me and my mom and showed us the flavors of the ice-cream phone...
Vanilla Strawberry and Pistachio...
So U know laa me and my mom we were dere...
Pink or White ahhh??? but Blue oso very cute worr...blah blah blahh
and he was like also helping us choose rite so i was like pink pink...
and my mom was like but pink like vy girly i dunwan blue but i already gt white fone...
so i was like pink la pink la...
den he said yea lor auntie buy pink la...Alot of ppl buy pink we only got 2 stocks left...
and my mom was like ok...so i was like doing cartwheels inmy heart...
thinking...YES!! NOW I CAN USE MY MOM'S FONE AND HAVE A CUTE PINK FONE...XD
den we sat down den talk talk lorr...warranty la blah blah blah...
give free 1GB memory card...
den u know d case?? got to plce de maa...
one is for d memory card and d other for d adapter??...
so I said...Ooo got adapter anot de ahh??
den he's like no worr...
so i took out d adapter in my wallet and ask can use anot...
den he said dunno...but this one can he showed me his...
And I said...OMG so cuuuuuuute (the pi of d adapter is at d bottom of this post)
So he said...if u wan i can give u laa
so i was like no laa...i jz ask only...
but he's like it's ok i can give u...btw he was now talking to me not my mom...xD
so i said no la no la it's urs...
den he said no it's ok just take only I can get mine from the company...
And I said really??O.O but dunwan laa "em hou yi sii"...
So he said...Har Y worr?? take only laa... den he go put in d paper bag
and i was like err okayy...
den He gave my mom the free Ice cream Handphone chain...
N i said so cutee...mummiii can gimme ahh??
Den d guy said...Um if u want I can get u another one...
So I said..cool thxx...and gave him a biiiiiig smile...
ahahah i like taking advantage of ppl...ahahah i'm meaaaaan...lol
but i take take take so many thing the most important de din take...his number...==
I so stupid damnn...He took his phone out so many times and I even commented on it...
and he even said if got problem come find me la...lol i blur blur dere...
and he also mentioned his number once or twice...
but when i didn't get the hint i think he gave up...lol
owh well At least I got some cute stuff as souvenir...lolss
Here The cute adapter and Ice-Cream Phone Chain...cute huh??

No comments: