Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tagged by me...><

I Tagged myself in a desperate attempt to post something before my blog becomes dead...><

The Rules.
1. Put your music player on with all your music, then shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.
NO CHEATING!. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
4.Tag at least 10 people.

Results.

1. How are you feeling today ?
Better in Time - Leona Lewis
>Feeling better everyday<

2. Will you get far in life ?
Out from under - Britney Spears
Er...If I get out more often...

3. How do your friends see you ?
Chaotic - Britney Spears
Haha...yea yea I think dey do...

4. Will you get married ?
Stay My Baby - Miranda Cosgrove
Yea stay mine always...

5. What is your best friend’s theme song ?
Come On - Ben Jelen
Come On lets have some fun???...lols

6. What is the story of your life ?
Take a Bow - Leona Lewis
Always a big finale...

7.What was high school like?
Confessions of a Broken Heart - Lindsay Lohan
Full of secrets dat ends with confessions...

8. How can you get ahead in life?
When You Look Me in The Eyes - Jonas Brothers
When I find the one I Love...><

9. What is the best thing about your friends ?
Consuming Fire - Hillsong United
Dey Consume me...I guess dey fill me up and make me happi...

10. What is in store for this weekend?
Lead Me to the Cross - Hillsong United
Church I guess...><

11. To describe your grandparents ?
Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift
meaning...DEAD...><

12. How is your life going ?
Happy Together - Simple Plan
Happy together with my friends and family...

13. What song will they play at your funeral ?
Crank Dat - Soulja Boi
>< So I would be more "soul"ful??hahaa

14. How does the world see you ?
Rock Me In - Britney Spears
...==...

15. Will you have a happy life ?
Hot as Ice - Britney Spears
So Happy I'll feel numb??

16. What do your friends really think of you ?
Truth - Bernice Liu
They're honest abt wad dey think of me...

17. Do people secretly lust after you ?
Get Over it - Avril Lavigne
Yea...but dey get over it fast??
I guesss but considering it's secret how would I know

18. How can I make myself happy ?
Thanks for the Memories - Fall Out Boys
Make myself happi from d memories...

19. What should you do with your life ?
Still Doll - Kanon Wakeshima
Stay still do as planned guaaa...


20. Will you ever have children?
Everytime We Touch - Cascada
everytime we touch we get kids...hahahahahaha

I'll Tag:-
  • Alicia
  • Cindel
  • Emily
  • Kah Ee
  • Michelle
  • Joyenn
  • Stephanie
  • Wee Jien
  • Christine
  • Vi Vien

No comments: