Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tagged by jam jam...ishh

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.

1.Wanna be a lawyer...

2.Hate Modern Math...Love Add Math...x)

3.Malaysian English is "Kacang Putih" xD

4.I wanna FLYYY...

5.I think Hao Yi's Cute when he pan merajuk...xD

6.I love my Phone

7.No Music No Life

8.Cam-whoring is my passion

9.When bored read lame mangas

10.I don't do my Homework...EVER!

11.I'm watching a documentary and d lady named Stephanie Roed looks like she implanted springs in her bangs...hahaha

12.I like chocolate...

13.I hate Chocolate Ice-Cream

14.Candy is gud for my health...xD

16.No Chili I rather starve...

DOOONE!!

I'm gonna tag...ummmm...

Ally!!...Coz she's lovable...x)
Cin Cin!!...Coz she's cute...
Emilyy!!...Coz I lurbb her...
Joshii!!...Coz he doesn't do enough tags...
Eric!!...Coz I dun remember tagging him b4...
Benjamin Ang!!...Coz He has a six pack and I'm jealous...xD
Daniel Sya!!...Coz he nids to update his blog...
Joyce Ang!!...Coz she has spm this year and I dun care!!hahaha...
Joyenn!!...Coz Coz...just coz...lol
And!!!KAH EEE!!!!!...Coz I wanna Tag her...xD

No comments: