Friday, February 20, 2009

Complications...

I dunno wht has happened 2 us...
our friendship so complicated...

I wish things would be simple again...
d world not in chaos...
malaysia still in harmony...
and us still sitting in class figuring out what is 2 times 2...

I wanna cry when I feel sad...
without having to worry that my frens would think i'm faking...

I wanna be in a girl school again...
so that i would be able 2 let my hair down...
and KNOW tht my frens would definitely not think I'm fat hao-ing...

I wan us to be kids again...
So my feelings won't get mixed up...
So tht secrets between us won't get too complicated...
So tht I can trust u all with everything...
So I would not worry tht you would tell the world my secrets...

I wish our world was still as simple as that...
So that there would be no worries...
Nor prejudice or betrayal...
The simple life...of a 6 year old...
____________________________________________________________________

Sometimes I wonder...
Wonder if the ppl I trust should be trusted...
Or the things I say...
Should even be said...

To trust a person...
Is to open your heart...
But doing so...
Can be Fatal...

To believe in someone...
Is to drink a glass of water...
not knowing if it's poisoned or not...
Not knowing if u'll die or not...

Sometimes I look at myself...
and I don't even know who I'm looking at...
and the only thing I do know is...
The person I see...Isn't me...

And at night when I go to sleep...
I close my eyes and fade away...
Hoping everything is just a dream...
And I would wake up in bed...
Next to my parents after a horrible nightmare of a 6 year old kid...

No comments: