Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/9/10-11/9/10

Thursday I went out with Cindel and Edward.
We went to KLCC...
The day started out like this...

I was having an awesome dream...
When all of a sudden I heard Paramore's "That's What You Get" blasting next to my ear!
Cindel woke me up...==
She was outside waiting...
we had tuition that day...
so I got out of bed and opened the gates for her...
she came in I took a shower teacher came we started tuition...

After tuition...
I changed and my mom fetched us to the LRT station...
yadayadayada...
at KLCC...
We had McD for lunch and then we went to the book fair...

I bought 3 awesome new books and a supremely cool black notepad...=D
and a dvd about a dog that got me bawling my eyes out!
after that we went and watch step up 3!! it so sooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!
seriously!!!

after the movie we went back to the Convention Centre to meet up with cin's mom...
sadly...
Cindel got us lost..==
We had no idea how to get to the drop of point...
finally...we found out way...!! yayy?
and we got into the car and got back home...
=)

The End...

This is the most excitement I received since the holidays started...==
so rite?...==

The next day I went to my dad's friend's house for a raya open house...
The same one I go to every year...
as usual...
I'm the good smiling faced polite daughter...
Owh did I mention total hypocrite?
and den went to dad's fish farm...
he forgot the keys...==
so we went to the next door fish farm...it was kinda awesome...
and the air there was nice and cooling...
after that I went home and slept...=D
until 6pm then me and my mom went pasar malam...
I got a new alarm clock! it's so cute!!
den came home had dinner watched tv...
talked on the phone and went to bed...yay me?
xD

owhh of course not forgetting something important...

HAPPII BIRTHDAY ALLY!!!
17 NOW!!
ONE MORE YEAR TO ALMOST COMPLETE FREEDOM...XD
ENJOY!!

No comments: