Friday, September 17, 2010

16/09/2010

Malaysia Day...=)

Also the day I walked to Pavilion...
Yes people...You read right...I WALKED to Pavilion...
Well me and my mom...=)

We planned to start early...when the Sun wasn't so high up...
buuuut...knowing me...
I slept in...
and so we started late...
after i woke up...
followed by a series of events...
we left the house and started on our journey...=)

We left at approximately 12.57 pm
We reached Pandan Jaya at approximately 1.13 pm
Then we stopped by the plant nursery...
...
Then we walked and walked until we reached Bukit Bintang...
Then we walked and walked and walked until we reached Pavilion at exactly 2.37 pm..=D

We went to eat at Tony Roma's and then...well I don't need to tell you what we did next...
duh...shopping!...=DD

Then we walked to Times Square and took The LRT home...=D

We reached home at approximately 6.50 pm...=D

Yay us!! It was an awesome day...=D

No comments: