Friday, January 1, 2010

Hellooooo 2010!!

2010 [press start]
(credits to Joseph Teng)


It's 2010 already...
time passes too fast...
it seems like it was just yesterday when we were fighting to get out of science stream...lols

Anyways '09 was a great year...
I made lots of choices...
some good and some bad...
Lots of mistakes that were...eventually fixed...
but either way...
I regret nothing...
It has brought me to where I am now...

Thinking back there were many sad and depressing times...
But we (me and friends) persevered...
We helped each other out in times of need...
We try our best to make each other happy...
But we also hurt each other at times...
During these times things are really complicated...
So we try to fix things...
And well...I guess it turned out great...

I learned a lot in the past year...
I learned to trust more...
I learned to I open up more to people...
And people opened up to me more as well...
I learned to never regret anything...
because even if I did...
what is done is done and cannot be undone...
I learned to control my mouth that likes to shoot off...(tho' I'm still not very good at it)
I learned that a smile can go a long way...
I learned that a compliment can make someones day...
and that an insult can ruin it as well...
I learned to smile even through the hardest of times...
because a smile really can make you feel better...
I learned that making someone happy can make you happy as well...
I learned that by hurting others you hurt yourself even more...
and well lots more...

This year...
I'm hoping to learn even more...
cause well...we never really stop learning...
so hello 2010 and goodbye 2009...

-xoxo-

the memories and lessons I have gained will always be with me...
forever and ever...

No comments: