Saturday, February 6, 2010

060210

That summer radio
Fireworks off the patio
A 3 AM string of green lights in a row
And the real thing
Love can change anything
If you can just let go
-Real Thing, Boys Like Girls-

free starbucks!!
thanks Rocky^^ heheee

so many things happened...
and everyone is depressed...
what happened to us?
when did we become so emotional??
when did we start becoming magnets for problems?

-Cindel-
I went for my eng. lit. class today...
I learned a poem...
and I realized how you feel...
I'm soo sorry I never noticed before this...
I have no right to talk to you like that...
The me who has never really loved...
Is not the person that should talk about things like forgetting...
I don't know how you have been feeling and I've been so insensitive saying idiotic things...
You loved...and you are trying to forget...
I shouldn't condemn you for not being able to forget...
I don't even know if I'll be able to forget when I actually love and lost...
so I'm sorry...

-Emily-
I'm sorry as well...
saying insensitive things...
doing stupid things...
I have no right...
if you love/like him den you do...
what right do I have to condemn you?...
I'm sorry for being insensitive and stupid...
I don't know how you feel so I shouldn't question you...
for someone like me...
who has absolutely no experience in that area...
I who have said so many things senselessly...
This person is so sorry...


I know I haven't been a good friend...
I hope you won't take it to heart...
I hope you,
both of you'll forgive me for all I've did...
I know you guys are probably not mad right now...
but I feel like I still should apologize...



TO YOU...you know who you are...
you ask me how I feel?
do you honestly need me to answer that??
I told you already...
repeatedly again and again...
and I asked u a million times if you were sure...
but you still wanted to go along with it...
you agreed to go along with it...
you were the one that wanted to help me...
it was YOUR plan...
don't blame me now...
I'll not apologize for it...
I'll not say it's no one's fault...
because I know you wouldn't want me too...
I told you it wasn't a good idea...
but you said it was...
and now you want me to be held responsible for this?...
I'm sorry you misunderstood...
but you shouldn't have...
We've made it clear long before all this started...
I don't want this friendship to end just like that...
but I don't want it to be a forced one either...
so hate me if you must...
because the person I befriended wouldn't do anything for no good reason...
so if you do hate me...
your reason must be pretty great huh???
I know this incident probably left a scar in you...
and I'm sorry that it did...
but it's not my fault...
and you know it isn't...
but I will apologize for this...
I'm sorry that I cannot give you the answer you want...
I'm sorry I didn't notice it sooner...
and I'm sorry we're not talking...
I hope we can get this past us...
we've been through a lot...
let us get through this too...
I don't need your apology...
I don't want it...
I just want you to try and get through this...
So call or text me if your ready to reconcile...
cause I know you want to just as much as I do...
I know you don't want to hear me say sorry so I won't...
because you know...
I'm not sorry...
but neither am I happii...
and you should know why better than anyone else...
I'm sorry for doing what I did...
I like you...
but not like you like me...
and I love you...
but not like that...
and we both know I'm not for you...

No comments: