Wednesday, September 30, 2009

All-Nighter...><

wyeeee...
pulled an all-nighter last night...
finally finished my essay...
though it's kinda horrible...lol
but wtv...
it's just something to use to stuff into tht eff-ing byotch's mouth...
Today was a bloody waste of time going to school...
acc teacher go kursus...
moral teacher din come in...
english teacher din come in...
after recess...
civics didn't do anything...
math teacher oso din come in...
before recess i slept for 4 periods...
I had a crick in my neck for ages!!
then during recess i got my toy to help me keep my phone...heheeee^^
den i fell asleep so didn't get to say thx to him...
so now...
THANK YOU!!!^^
and GOOD LUCK FOR UR PMR!!^^

this section of the post is dedicated to Samuel Young...
wyeeeee...
happii happii...xD
narhh not not emo at all...xDDD
specially un-emo for u...lolll

No comments: