Thursday, August 27, 2009

27/08/09

Today was supposed to be a happy day...
But halfway through my hormones kicked it and I put in a brats attitude...
anyways all in all a good day until i gt effing cheated by some guy on d bridge to sw...
20 bucks weii!!
soo pissed...
i did something embarrassing in ts...
but wtv...i'm never gonna see the people dere again anyways sooo..
no biggie...lols
den i got annoyed with alex for no apparent reason...
sorri alex...
den when i came home my mom ask me to give her d change from d 100 bucks she gave me...
i was like shiiit...
i gt pissed annoyed and suddenly exhausted...
went to sleep...
at 9 my dad called ask me to open d door his friend outside wanna give stuff...
i yelled at my maid to open d door...
but dey didn't...
10 minutes ltr...
dad calls and yells at me...
wth is up with tht!!??
not my fault...
cannot call d hse meh??
always nvr call me...
tiba-tiba call me ask me to do sumthing...
i was sleeping!!...
and i kena marah...
den SOMEONE...
though she didn't know tht i was already in a bad mood...
go annoy me summore...
did u not know tht if i say cannot once mean CANNOT...
if busy means BUSY...
tht status will NOT change in less than 3 minutes...
And if you ask someone how?...and the person says dunno...
means dat they dunno!!...
no matter how many times you ask dey still WON'T KNOW...
And the worst part is...
I found out something today...
And I'll never accept it!!
thats all i have to say...i'm done ranting...

watch up and the proposal today...
it was really good...
you should go check it out...
you yes you the one reading this post...

No comments: